Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsOur product range includes a wide range of sodium acid citrate b.p. and chloramphenicol palmitate i.p./b.p..
Approx. Price: Rs 71 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE woven bag with a food grade poly liner bag inside|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|pH Value||4.9 to 5.2 ( 3% w/v solution in water )|
- It is used as acidity regulator in ready-to-drink beverage and drink mixes.
- It is used in commercial ready-to-drink beverage and drink mixes, contributing a tart flavor.
- It is used as an emulsifying stabilizer when making cheese.
- It is used as an alkalinizing agent which neutralize extra acid in the urine and blood.
- It is used to provide relief from dehydration and metabolic acidosis.
- It is used as an anticoagulant which precludes the blood from clotting.
- 71 - 88 INR per Kg (depending on qty, terms and specification)
- Di-Sodium Hydrogen Citrate
Chloramphenicol Palmitate I.P./B.P.
Approx. Price: Rs 4,400 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drum with two food grade poly liner bag inside|
|Shelf life||4-5 Year|
|Molar Mass||561.6 g/mol|
- It is used to treat infection bacteria.
- It is used in acute treatment of Q fever, Paratyphoid fever, Typhoid fever and rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- One of the dosage forms available is Oral Suspension. It can also be used in different doses as chew treat, oral oil suspension, oral paste and oral topical gel.
- 4400 - 4700 INR per Kg (depending on qty, terms and specification)
- Chloromycetin Palmitate: Cap-Palmitate Detreopal